300 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga TTC
30 Days 300hours Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Hatha yoga teacher training in Amritsar, India, registered from Yoga Alliance, USA, this certified that 300 hours YTTC Amritsar allows you to teach globally and set up your career in any part of the world.
MODE OF THE COURSE: AVAILABLE BOTH ONLINE AS WELL AS OFFLINE
Who can do this course (Eligibility Criteria for this Course)?
- If you have already completed 200hours RYT or hatha yoga teacher training from any yoga alliance registered school and wish to upgrade yourself and be a 300hours RYT.
- If you are already a professional yoga teacher and wish to upgrade yourself with Advanced Asanas, their alignment, its anatomy & physiology and therapy.
- If you want to deepen your level of knowledge of yoga and want to learn about our ancient system of yoga, this course can be a best choice for you.
- In case you have not completed 200hours yoga training course from yoga alliance registered school, but wish to enroll directly into 300 hours YTTC, you can. But in this, you won’t be eligible to register into yoga alliance.
WHY Sunshine YOGA?
- We provide the best Authentic 300 hours yoga teacher training Amritsar.
- Located in the historical place of Punjab, State in Amritsar.
- The atmosphere of school is fully sattvic, that helps one to experience the real yoga.
- One will not feel he/she is away from home, you will get homely Atmosphere in the centre. Will see everyone with smiling face.
- Our course curriculum is based on pure & traditional Vedic studies.
- Along with asanas, we also focus on the knowledge part of yoga in our course that helps one to have more confidence and gain real knowledge of yoga (you can connect yoga with your day-to-day life).
- In Sunshine Yoga, we focus on how to make Yoga as a part of your daily life. Its much more than practicing yoga on a yoga mat.
- Along with authentic side, we connect yogic studies with scientific Aspect.
- Help you for your personal as well as professional growth.
- Give you enough experience and make you ready to start your career As a yoga trainer.
Course Syllabus For 300 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga TTC
- Daily Vedic Mantras Chanting
- Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow
- Alignment & Adjustment Session
- Shatkarmas (Six Cleansing Actions)
- Special Stretching & Warm Up Sessions
- Pranayama Practice
- Meditation Practice
- Hatha Yog Pradipika
- Traditional Yogic Philosophy
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Integrated Yoga Therapy
- Teaching Methodology & Lesson Planning
- Additional Things Taught During The Course
Vinyasa Flow Yoga
The Vinyasa flow yoga involves all that is listed below:-
- What do we understand from the words “Vinyasa Flow”?
- What is the meaning of Inversion Sequencing?
- Meaning of forwarding bending sequencing?
- What are yoga sequencing and its meaning?
- What are the advanced groups of asana sequencing?
- How do we do balancing sequencing?
- What is standing asana sequencing?
- What is sitting asana sequencing?
- What is backward bending sequencing?
- What is kneeling asana sequencing?
Alignment & Adjustment Session
This session covers
- Role of Alignment & Adjustment while performing asanas.
- Right Technique of performing Adjustment.
- Maintaining safety by right adjustment while performing asanas.
- How to perform Postures, knowing the correct way of moving into and coming out of every pose.
- Knowing the Breathing Pattern for every movement during the asana.
- Mistakes & Precautions made in every asana.
- Hands on Adjustment.
- Use of different props to achieve perfect posture.
- Usage of right muscle in every movement.
- How to align others, right way of touching etc.
- Spinal Alignment.
- Lower Body & Upper Body Alignment.
- Alignment of different postures (Surya Namaskar, Standing, Seated, Lateral, Twisting, Inversions, Balancing Asanas) of Vinyasa Flow & Hatha Yoga.
- Maintaining Balance of body in final position.
Shatkarmas (Six Cleansing Actions)
This is a part of Hatha Yoga focused on cleansing the entire body from top to bottom with the help of different kriyas, thereby helping in detoxification and preparing the body and mind for Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation. In 300hours YTTC, we will be learning some of the kriyas every weekend:
- Jal Neti (Nasal Cleansing)
- Rubber / Sutra Neti (Nasal & Throat Cleansing)
- Trataka (Eye Cleansing)
- Kapalbhati (Respiratory and Forehead Cleansing)
- Shankh Prakshalan (Digestive System Cleansing)
- Kunjal Kriya (Stomach & Respiratory System Cleansing)
- Dhauti Kriya
- Agnisar Kriya
- Nauli Kriya
Special Stretching & Warm Up Sessions
This session is conducted before every class, also some specialized sessions are conducted in the beginning of the course to open up the body and preparing for asanas. We will work on opening different parts of the body, helping you for main asanas session.
The 200 hours will definitely have Pranayama which also involves the Kumbhaka which is a process of breath retention. Thus let us learn more about Pranayam and the form that is practiced here. The word as we know as two basic etymological explanations which can be concluded as “prana” meaning “vital” that means which is the main energy or force. Whereas the word “Ayama” means “expansion” Thus what we can conclude from here is that pranayama means expanding the vital energy also the word “Yama” means to restrain or constrain which again suggests that pranayama means to control. These are some of the pranayama topics that are to be covered:-
- What is pranayama meaning?
- Explain Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna Nadi?
- What is the psychological effect of yogic breathing- positive or negative effect?
- What is Clavicular Breathing?
- Explain Kumbhaka or the breath retention
- Learnings on Bhastrika pranayama.
- Ujjai pranayama with bandha
- Sheetkari Pranayama /with bandha)
- Explain the five sub prana in yogic science?
- Explain Nadi- meaning, uses
- Thoracic Breathing importance and its eaning
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing.
- Kapalbhati pranayama meaning andexplaination
- Brahmari pranayama – meaning, explanation, uses
- Sheetali pranayama with bandha
- Nadishodhana with bandha
The meditation which is also known as Dhyana is also considered as the 7th limb of the Ashtanga yoga which detangles one from all sorts for worldly affairs and helps one to lead the path with truth and devotion. This is an absolute self prating at which helps release stress, anxiety and calms the body, mind, and soul. Meditation which leads to a healthy and positive life is also a part of the Yoga.
- Introduction of Meditation
- Om meditation
- Chakra sound meditation
- Chakras breathing meditation
- Nada Bhrama meditation
- Prayer meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Meditation according to Patanjali Ji
- Dharna, Dhyan & Shamadhi
- When we talk about Hatha Yoga we know that the main objective of hatha yoga is to prepare one’s body for the practice of Raja Yoga.
- Next, the use of hatha yoga is that it will help you have great relief. Yes, you will be light and released if you practice hatha yoga from three types of pain or irritation one is physical second is spiritual, and third is environmental. Practicing the Hatha will thus help you immensely in long run.
- We all know how important hatha yoga is to awaken the Kundalini and how helpful this is. One who wants to awaken the kundalini or have an interest in this aspect can surely practice and indulge in hatha because this can be the one-stop solution. Also, the uses of hatha are uncountable thus in a way this is very beneficial and helps one to cure as well as lead a very good life.
List of Asanas to practice during the course
Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutation) practice with beej mantra recitation and Chandra Namaskara (Moon Salutation)
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara & Chandra Namaskara
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
- Saral Bhujangasana
- Bhujangasana (cobra Pose)
- Tiryaka Bhujangasana
- Sarpasana (snake pose)
- Ardha Shalabhasana
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- Saral Dhanurasana (easy bow pose)
- Ardha Chandrasana (half moon pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Gomukhasana (cow’s face pose)
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- Gatyatmak Paschimottanasasna (dynamic back stretch pose)
- Pada Prasar Paschimottanasana (legs spread back stretch pose)
- Janu Sirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Supta hasta Padaangushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Padahastasana (hand to foot pose)
- Sirsha Angustha Yogasana (head to toe pose)
- Utthitajanusirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
Advanced & Optional
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- Parivritti Janu Sirsasana (spiralled head to knee pose)
- Poornabhujangasana (full cobra pose)
- Kurmasana (tortoise pose)
- Poornashalabhasana (full locust pose)
- Poorna Dhanurasana (full bow pose)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Hanumanasana (leg splitting pose)
- Poornamatsyendrasana (full spinal twist pose)
- Mayurasana (peacock pose)
- Padma mayurasana (Lotus or bound peacock pose)
- Gorakshasana (Yogi Gorakhnath’s pose)
- Astavakrasana (eight-twists pose)
- Vrischikasana (scorpion pose)
- Inverted pose, balancing pose and core pose.
Anatomy is one of the most important part of this course. This is the most important subject for yoga teachers in their classes. As while doing yoga, you are working on your body at different levels. So learning about your body, its limitations and role of yogic kriyas on body is very much required.
In 300hours Yoga teacher Training course, we cover different topics :
- Brief introduction to Anatomy & Physiology, its importance.
- Knowing the structure of body.
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Role of Asanas, Pranayama, Bandhas & Mudras, Meditation and Shatkarmas on these systems.
- MuscoSkeletal System
- Understanding the anatomy of different postures
- Nervous and Endocrine System
- Impact of Yoga in both systems
- Anatomy of Pelvic and Spine.
Anatomy of Chakras , how they impact different parts of body.
Along with studying Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body and role of yoga on body, we will also discuss about how yoga can be a cure for various problems:
- Introduction to Yoga therapy
- What is Health
- Important Concepts for yoga therapy
- Therapeutic benefits of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras & Shatkarmas.
- Therapy for Digestive related problems like Constipation, Ulcers, Gastric, Acidity, Colitis, Obesity etc.
- Spinal problems like Back Pain, Slipped Disc, Sciatica, Cervical Spondylitis, Swelling in Lower Extremities, Varicose Veins, etc.
- Breathing Problems like Sinusitis, Allergic Problems, Asthma
- High & Low Blood Pressure
- Menstrual Disorders
- Skin Problems
- Psychological problems like Insomnia, Stress, Anxiety etc.
In the last week of the course, students will be given a case study on some specific problem.
Teaching Methodology & Lesson Planning
This class will give you the necessary practice and experience to go out in the real world and become a successful teacher that adds value to his or her students. Important aspects covered are:
- Defn of Yoga Teacher
- Qualities required to become a good Yoga teacher
- Knowing the ethics and importance of a Yoga teacher
- Knowing the seat of Yoga teacher / teaching as a service / why we teach/ create a sacred space
- Ethical guidelines for student teacher relationship.
- Learning how to plan a lesson and how to organize a lesson.
- Focusing on Time Management
- Learning Basic Principles of Sequencing the class
- Command on the Instructions while taking a class
- How to work on different level of students simultaneously
Additional Things Taught During The Course
- Stick Yoga
- Belt Yoga
- Brick yoga
- Sunrise Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Partner Yoga
An intensive and integral part of yoga, Ashtanga yoga style requires deep commitment and self-practice to achieve the goal. The retreat’s yoga instructors are the best Ashtanga yoga teachers around Amritsar, Punjab.
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrtta Tri Konasana
- Utthitan Parsva Konasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C
- Primary Asanas
- Paschimottanasana A, B and C
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- JanuSirsasana A,B and C
- Marichyasana A,B and D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- Konasana A & B
- Salabhasana A & B
- Kapotasana A & B
- Bakasana A
- Bakasana B Jump
Mudra is something or some form of which one uses to say something or the other. This act relaxes the mind and is made of either asana or pranayama or bandha. These are the mura’s that include your syllabus.
- What is Mudra its advantage and meaning?
- Importance of Mudra and why we should practice this regularly.
- Advantages of Mudra and what are the positive effects of it in our lives?
- Gyan Mudra or the Gesture of Wisdom is used to show wisdom.
- Chin Mudra- eaning, uses, and advantages.
- Varun Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Akasha Mudra- eaning, uses, and advantages.
- Linga Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Prithvi Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Bhairavi Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Vairagya Mudra- eaning, uses, and advantages.
- Yoni Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Vayu Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Hridaya Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Prana Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Apana Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
- Prithvi Mudra- meaning, uses and advantages.
The learnings here at Bandha are as follows:-
- Meaning of Bandha its explanation, definition, history, and philosophy.
- Importance of bandha practice
- Advantages of bandha practice
- Uddiyana Bandha or the Abdominal Lock introduction uses advantages.
- Maha Bandha all 3 Locks altogether
- Moola Bandha or the Root Lock
- Jalandhar Bandha or the Chin Lock has its uses and advantages.
This session covers complete study of Traditional Ashtanga Yoga, written by Sage Patanjali.
- Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga and Sage Patanjali.
- Introdn to Patanjali Yog Darshan and its 4 chapters (Samadhi, Sadhna, Vibhuti & Kailvalya)
We cover all 196 sutras mentioned in Yog Darshan
Samadhi Padh covers:
- Introduction of Samadhi Padh
- Knowing the eligibility for yogic path.
- Discipline required in Yoga
- What is Yog?
- What do you mean by controlling the mind, and what happens if you are able to control?
- What happens if you are unable to control the mind
- Different thought process in mind.
- How to control the mind?
- What is Samadhi and different types of Samadhi
- How to obtain Samadhi
- Ishwara Pranidhanani, Concept of Pranav Sadhna
- Obstacles in the path of Yoga
- Different ways to overcome the Obstacles
- Explanation about Higher levels of Samadhi
Sadhna Padh covers:
- Introduction to Sadhna Padh
- Concept of Kriya Yog
- What makes us unhappy in our life
- What is Pleasure & pain
- Role of karmas in our life
- What decides our entire life
- How our past life decides our present life and How present decides our future.
- Knowing why there exists different species on this planet.
- Understanding evolution process of universe and human being
- Knowing Purusha(Soul) & What is Prakriti (Nature).
- Knowing the goal of our life, why we came onto this earth.
- Understanding the role of 3 Gunas (Saatv, Rajas & Tamas).
- Knowing What is Birth & Death.
- 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Importance of Yamas & Niyamas.
- Concept of Asanas, Pranayama, Different stages of Pranayama, Pratyahara.
Vibhuti Padh covers:
- Introduction to Vibhuti Padh.
- What is Concentration (Dharana), Meditation (Dhyana), Samadhi
- Concept of Samyama.
- Knowing about different divine powers(Siddhis) which yoga attains once he practises these limbs.
- How a yogi can know about his past and future.
- How you can understand the language of other species (Divine Hearing)
- Invisible things how they become visible for a yogi (Sixth Sense)
- How to have complete control over your hunger & thirst.
- How can a yogi make his body invisible and enter other’s body.
- Having knowledge about entire solar system.
- Gaining knowledge about entire cosmos.
- How yogi can attain mastery over 5 elements (sky, air, fire, water & earth), five sense organs (eyes, ears, nose, tongue & skin), 5 working actions (mouth, hands, feet, 2 genitals), 5 pranas (prana, apana, samana, udana & vyana) & conscience..
- How Yogi attains Ashta (8) siddhi, Knowing what are Ashta Siddhis (making body huge, tiny, light, heavy, etc.)
- How Yogi attains the wealth of body
- How these powers (siddhis) impact the life of a yogi.
- Knowing the power of a Human Being, how many powers an individual has, Realisation of those powers.
- Understanding the effect of these powers, whether they are useful or harmful for a yogi in his yogic journey to attain samadhi.
- How these powers can become an obstacle for a yogi in attaining samadhi.
- Knowing attaining these powers is not equal to Samadhi, still there is a long way to go.
Kaivalya Padh covers:
- What is kaivalya?
- Different ways to attain this stage.
- Upon achieving Kaivalya, is there anything remaining to achieve.
- Lifestyle of yogi after achieving Kaivalya.
The following are a part of yoga Nidra:-
- Meaning of Yoga Nidra and its definition
- The purpose why the Yoga Nidra is important
- Origin of Yoga Nidra and its history
- Rules for Yoga Nidra
- Benefits and Risks of Yoga Nidra and why shouldn’t we or why should we perform it?
- Difference between Yoga Nidra and Meditation.
- Power of resolve which is a vital part of learning yoga Nidra
- 8 different Stages of Yoga Nidra
- Definition of Chakra.
- What is the location of the chakra?
- The color of the chakra.
- Several petals of each chakra.
- What is the rot mantra?
- What is the meaning of the sound of chakra vibration?
- Detailing about chakra?
- Total chakras in the body.
List Of Asana That Is To Be Practiced Under This Course
- Joints, glands-related poses, and exercises are absolutely the introductory practices.
- Learning how to do Centering postures
- Definition of Moon Salutation its uses and advantages.
- Kneeling postures series
- Forward bending postures which include the entire series
- Supine postures series
- Inversions poses are to be learned under the series technique.
- Balancing Postures
- Meditative asana
- Then exercises of joints on an advanced level
- Sun Salutation its uses and advantages and how this must be performed
- Standing poses both advances as well as on the intermediate level
- Poses while one is sitting
- Poses bending backward
- Prose posture series
- Twisting poses
- Relaxing poses
- What is Shatkarma – its meaning, definition, uses, advantage.
- Preparations for Shatkarma
- Precautions that are required during shatkarma
- Deatiled learning on Jala Neti Kriya, Vaman Kriya, Kapalabhati Kriya, Agnisar Kriya, Nauli Kriya.
- People who should practice and people who should avoid, Shatkarma.
Yoga & Ayurveda
Now we shall learn about the fact that how can Ayurveda and yoga treat one and what are the topics that the 200 hour class of Vinyasa Yogshala will cover here.
- What is Ayurveda?
- Why Ayurveda is important?
- How can Ayurveda help us lead a healthy life?
- What is the definition of health and hygiene?
- Understand the 5 elements and know your body in a better way.
- What are the Tri doshas?
- How to support the pillars of the body
- Physical strength.
Asana That Are To Be Practiced Under This Programme
- Surya namaskar/Sun Salutation
- Chandra namskara/ Moon salutation
- AkarnaDhanurasana /Archer Pose
- Ardha Chandra Namaskarasana /Half Moon Crescent pose
- Hanumanasana /Monkey Splits Pose
- Bhunaman Asana /Wided legs splits Pose
- AdhoMukhaSvanasana /Downward Facing Dog Pose
- Bakasana /Crane Pose
- Garudasana /Eagle Pose
- Dwi-PadaSirsasana /Both Feet behind Head Pose
- ParivrttaParsvakonasana /Revolving Side Angle Pose
- PinchaMayurasana /Featured Peacock Pose
- Mayurasana /Peacock Pose
- Naukasana /Boat Pose
- EkaPadaBakasana /One Leg Crane Pose
- Astavakrasana /Eight angle balance Pose
- PoornaBhujangasana /Full Cobra Pose
- Adho-Mukha-Vrikshasana /HandStand Pose
- Chakrasana /Wheel Pose
- Parighasana /Gate lock Pose
- Vrishchikasana /Scorpion Pose
- Ushtrasana /Camel Pose
- Eka- PadaChakrasan
- PadamBakasana /Lotus Crow Pose
- Rajakapotasana /King Pigeon Pose
- Vashistasana/Side Plank Pose
- Eka- PadaKondiyan Asana
- PoornaDhanurasana /Full Bow Pose
- Veera-Bhadra Asana/Warrior Pose
- PoornaShalabhasana /Full Locust Pose
- Natarajasana//Dancer’s Pose
- Vishwamitra Asana /Sage Vishwamitra Pose
- Tittibhasana /FireFly Pose
- PoornaChakrasana /Full Wheel Pose
- VatayanAsana /Sea Horse Pose
- Sirsasana Series /Head Stand Series